Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Journey To A Healthier Me...starts...NOW!

4:45 AM - Wake up call by mom
5:00 AM - Breakfast
5:30 AM - Shower and get dressed up for work
6:15 AM - Leave house
7:15 to 7:30 AM - Arrive at work
6:00 PM to 7:30PM - leave work
10:00 PM - Arrive house
11:00 PM or 1AM - sleep

That's basically my Monday to Friday schedule. Quite unhealthy, huh?

Since last July, after I came back from the States, I never got to put myself back into workout/healthy/diet mode. Eating all those Pink's hotdogs, seafood, pastas, pizzas, burgers, and other yummy...and somehow unhealthy stuff, made me gain quite a few pounds. I even have difficulty convincing myself to pack my gym clothes so I can workout. I also find myself giving tons of reasons not to go to the gym.

But this thinking has got to stop. I need to get back in track. I'm already 25 years old and I'm not getting any younger. I don't want to be huffing and puffing everytime I climb up stairs or walk. I don't want to feel bad thinking that my clothes are too fit for me to wear. I NEED MY HEALTHY ME BACK.

That's why I will commit myself to become a healthier me. STARTING....NOW!

GAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment